Monday, October 26, 2009

Manila Church Trip

Hi readers! It's been a very long time before I post new topic. I really miss blogging now, it is almost 2 months and I can't update my blog because of my schoolworks, but its ok :) Enough for the introduction, I want to share our church trip in Manila last August.




That picture above is in Binondo Church. Actually, this is my first time that i've been around Manila :) Anyway, inside that church was really beautiful, very expressive and historical.



This one was in Manila Cathedral (outside).




And this was in Malate Church.


We have 4 churches visited, and the last one is the quiapo church, I can't upload the picture because my shot was not that attractive, (like the others above :D). Sorry for the low quality pictures, I used a VideoCam because we had our shooting at the same time I shot that :)

I'll upload tomorrow our video regarding to that churches. Because those were our documentary.


No comments:

Post a Comment