Friday, May 22, 2009

Can't feel the beat?

Love these Online Games: Audition Online Dance Battle, O2Jam? Are you a Rockstar but can't play instruments especially a guitar?

Well here's the new game for the Beat-Lovers! Jam Legend is an online game that can enhance your skill to sway with the beat of the song you are playing, in the other hand, you can also enhance or can play guitar! (it is played on BROWSER!)


Jam Legend has it 4 skills: Normal, Skilled, Insane, and Legendary.


I swear to all of you that it is very cool. You can also play alone or play with the computer. You can also duel other online players :)

Try now and I'm sure you'll gonna like it ;) [x]

Thanks QTube for this cool information :D

2 comments:

  1. I've tried playing O2jam a million times!! Pero, I can't figure out how to play it hndi tumatama!! HAHA! I love audition though, sobrang naaliw ako dun e hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. @chic
    haha. try mo yan mas masaya :) cool pa yung mga music!

    ReplyDelete