Saturday, April 25, 2009

Problem with my Nuffnang

Nuffnang Philippines is currently my active Ads Sponsor (because my Google AdSense is still pending). But when I first add it here in my blog, I notice that there's no add appearing. At first, I just ignored it, but when I surf the site of Nuffnang, I found their help section. And there's written in "Knowledge Base Section", there is written about if their ads is not appearing.


They wrote at first, that some of the blog supporters doesn't allow to add or edit Javascripts on their system or the blog itself. But they also wrote that if their ads still not appear even if the blog supporter allows you to add Javascripts, send them an e-mail and let them now what's the problem.

So I do it for my better future :D. I create a ticket for a technical support about my blog. I wrote there down the complete information about their Ads problem. I will just wait on thei response soon :)

If you Sign up in Nuffnang Philippines (as a blogger or advertiser), here's the direct link of their Help Section: Click!

No comments:

Post a Comment