Sunday, May 2, 2010

Mayweather vs Mosley Who r u Picking?

So how about the late posting of the fight: Mayweather vs. Mosley?
By a unanimous decision Floyd Mayweather Jr. wins the fight.  Even though I didn't watch the whole fight, thanks to the replays and good spots replays, direct thanks to their sponsors for the good replay and the commentator, I've got some informations.

Mayweather have his title for having 0 loses, and all win fights.
 And also being rude, warfreak and boastful.  I spotted a scene on their fight that Mayweather caught-on-cam trash-talking Mosley.  But Mosley just humbly punch back Mayweather.  I also spotted a scene that Mayweather almost lay down, luckily with his balance, he didn't.

All that I can say is Congratulations and good luck to your fight with Manny Pacquiao.

No comments:

Post a Comment