Sunday, May 16, 2010

CleverBot | Talk to an AI Bot

Tired of chatting someone on YMs, Google Talk, or Facebook Chat? Are you Clever enough to talk to an AI bot?

If it so, I am recommending CleverBot to you! An Artificial Intelligence that will answer all of your questions: Answerable by Yes or No, or just a simple and non-sense question.  And don't be surprised. Because from its domain name, It will answer you CLEVERLY

CleverBot: An Emotional AI


I have tried to talk to it once I was bored enough to be clever :D

It is replying even in Filipino words. And it is really cool, MOST ESPECIALLY, and ONLY RECOMMENDED if you have nothing to chat to :D

If you liked this post, feel free to subscribe by inputting your email address on the sidebar.
I'll feed your EMAIL :)

2 comments:

  1. I tried that cleverbot maybe a week ago. The bot is not clever. nag iiba ng mga sinasabi nawawala sa topic. when the bot doesn't know what to answer, the bot weirdly change the topic. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read many article here and learn many things from that, this was really helpful for me. Thank you so much for sharing this info with us and share your ideas with us.
    AI Chatbot
    Chatbot Development
    RPA Bot
    Artificial Intelligence Company in Dubai

    ReplyDelete